Does my business really need social media accounts?
One of the most frequently asked questions we get at Corporate Conversions is: Does a business really need a Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ account? Business owners usually follow up that statement with, “Well, no one is going to follow my business or read my posts.”
Let’s take a step back and examine what social media is and what is its purpose. Social media is meant to connect people and businesses with like interests. That said, when done correctly, a business page has many ways to capture new traffic and gain referrals. Your business needs:
1. A profile that is completely filled out with keywords targeting your products/services
2. Photos displaying your business, culture, and employees
3. Reviews and testimonials and the opportunity to leave more
4. Daily content that will engage your audience and spur discussion
5. All content kept up to date!